“Heidi Sand-Hart’s “Home Keeps Moving” authenticates the TCK experience. Her personal stories demonstrate the tangible reality of the TCK theories we have been reading and hearing about for years.” – Tina L Quick, author of The Global Nomad's Guide to University Transition

Sunday 14 October 2012

"I am home", TCK short-film...

Finally, it is here -- my acting debut! A brilliant short-film by Anastasia Kirillova
about being a modern-day nomad. You can watch "I am home" in the film section of the below website:


http://bonnieparker.tv/home/

"I am home" has been nominated for a cinematography award at Underwire festival and will be showcased at the Brixton Ritzy cinema in London next month. Very exciting...I am honoured to be part of this incredible project!

Enjoy and let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment