“Heidi Sand-Hart’s “Home Keeps Moving” authenticates the TCK experience. Her personal stories demonstrate the tangible reality of the TCK theories we have been reading and hearing about for years.” – Tina L Quick, author of The Global Nomad's Guide to University Transition

Thursday 14 April 2011

Lists...

 











  
(Philippines, 2011)
Whilst looking over a website I set up ten years ago, I came across a list I'd compiled of the "most desired countries" I'd like to visit. 

I am pleased to note that I can wipe three of the countries off my list but the list is forever growing. The more you see of the world, the more you realise there is to see.

Here it is...

most desired countries:
tibet
bhutan
pakistan
japan
china/hong kong                              

philippines               
seychelles
maldives
new zealand                                 

oz
south africa                               
 
the caribbean


What are yours?!

2 comments:

  1. Japan
    Ghana
    Argentina
    India
    New Zealand
    Italy (properly - last time was a day-trip)
    Scandinavian countries
    Cuba

    These are the top ones that come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool list Matt! I would most definitely add Cuba to my current list...and probably Argentina, Iran...but it could go on and on! ;)

    ReplyDelete