“Heidi Sand-Hart’s “Home Keeps Moving” authenticates the TCK experience. Her personal stories demonstrate the tangible reality of the TCK theories we have been reading and hearing about for years.” – Tina L Quick, author of The Global Nomad's Guide to University Transition

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Book review from Currents magazine.

I received a wonderful book review from the American Women's Club of Hamburg, to be included in their magazine, CURRENTS. This is from the April 2011 edition.
 
 (click to enlarge)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Heidi, Thank you for writing your book. It is really helpful. I am an ATCK too. I just want to let you know that I started a webblog in Dutch about TCKs en ATCKs etc:
    http://drieculturen.blogspot.com/

    I have put a on it link to your website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I will link your blog to mine also.
    Take care,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heidi I really appreciate that! greetings and all the best.

    ReplyDelete