“Heidi Sand-Hart’s “Home Keeps Moving” authenticates the TCK experience. Her personal stories demonstrate the tangible reality of the TCK theories we have been reading and hearing about for years.” – Tina L Quick, author of The Global Nomad's Guide to University Transition

Thursday 10 June 2010

Hope

I awake every morning with the ambition of writing an intriguing blog entry but by the end of the day, I have failed yet again. Inspiration has left these shores.

Every creative ounce has been squeezed into editing, perfecting and analysing the book.
My days are spent alone, either working on HKM or walking the streets and parks, surrounded by glowing mothers and their young children. Or old people.

I hope that the release of the book will propel me into action...because I've just about had my fill of solitary days.


"Hope for the future"...isn't that what this life is all about?!

No comments:

Post a Comment