“Heidi Sand-Hart’s “Home Keeps Moving” authenticates the TCK experience. Her personal stories demonstrate the tangible reality of the TCK theories we have been reading and hearing about for years.” – Tina L Quick, author of The Global Nomad's Guide to University Transition

Thursday 27 May 2010

Progress....











(Chiang Mai)

Friends have contributed....


The publisher has approved....

The typesetters have set....

The editors have edited....

The cover designers are designing...

I have read and re-read the manuscript with the eyes of a hawk....

Multiple changes have been made....

The viral marketing has begun....

We are getting close....so close....to completion.

I can scarcely believe my dream is soon to become a reality....

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So excited for this and for you! Let me know if you need an extra set of eyes to read it before it comes out. I'd love to help with that. ~lorifox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori! I might just take you up on that. x

    ReplyDelete